Jesus, the Way, the Truth, the Life has as its emphasis four key truths of the Catholic Faith: God, Creation, Christ, and the Commandments. The curriculum is centered on a new approach found in the teachings of the Second Vatican Council and Saint Pope John Paul II. Based solidly on Sacred Scripture, the approach stresses the dignity of each individual as a person created in the image and likeness of God.
- The goal for this course is that students will know, define, and describe...
- Who is God?
- Why did God created me?
- Why did He redeem me?
- Who am I and how should I act?
- Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
- The life and mission of Jesus
- The Church
- Human love and vocation
- The Commandments
- In addition, the student will grow in relationship with Jesus Christ through Scripture-based prayer.
- Incorporated into the curriculum, there will be a “Catholic World View” providing students with the opportunity to encounter Jesus through His Church, particularly through Catholic art, architecture, history, music, and literature.