Information about scholarships is currently being revised. Feel free to ask Mrs. Buchholz with any questions regarding scholarships!
Two national websites I suggest is http://www.fastweb.com/ and https://colleges.niche.com/scholarships/ . Both sites are free for students make their own profile be matched with scholarship applications.
The College Board also has a great scholarship search at https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/scholarship-search#!welcome.
Paper Applications for Scholarships:
Online Applications for Scholarships:
- Bird Island-Hawk Creek Mutual Insurance Company Due December 1, 2018. Offering 5 scholarships of $1,000. Paper application, transcript with ACT score and letter of recommendation required. See more information here.
- Fireside Essay Scholarship. For Catholic High School seniors. Offering 5 scholarships of $1,000. One application will be forwarded to represent the school. Essay of 750 word maximum responding to the prompt "How is your Religious Education Influencing your Life?". Due to Mrs. Buchholz on Friday, November 17th. See more information here.
- Hy-vee Foundation Scholarship. Senior or son/daughter of Hy-vee employee who started job before September 15, 2017. Offering 80 scholarships of $1,000 each year. Paper application, short essay, letter of recommendation, and transcript with ACT scores required. Due February 10, 2018. See more information here.
- Minnesota Women's Golf Association Foundation Scholarship. For girls involved in golf. Application and Essay. Due March 31, 2018. See more information here.
- Rove Pest Control Scholarship. Offered one scholarship of $500. For students with academic achievement and a GPA of 3.0 and above. Online application, transcript and letter of recommendation required. Due December 31, 2017. Click here.